Throwback: "Road House" /w Patrick Swayze

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Old white dude saying it's unfair for the doc to have an ass like that after the camera zoomed in on her no ass:mjlol:
This! When I was on that bus with the Army rednecks and the cheers and hoots that followed this line.... :russ: ...that's when I knew we was different lol. I was like WTF are y'all looking at??:skip:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I haven't watched this fully tbh. Does this compare to Point Break?
Two different movies, Road house is better by miles, point break is a good movie eventually but it has lulls.

Don't bother with the point break remake, not even the same movie.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Two different movies, Road house is better by miles, point break is a good movie eventually but it has lulls.

Don't bother with the point break remake, not even the same movie.

Two different movies…..

I like point break better tho

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:why: it's crazy we talking about this old ass movie outta nowhere and Terry Funk died today. For those not in the know, he was Morgan.

terry-funk-road-house.jpg

RIP to a wrasslin' LEGEND. :salute:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back in my Army days in the late 90s I learned RoadHouse is to white boys what "Friday/Scarface/Menace II Society" is to brothas. 1 of those movies you can watch any and every time and love it. Saying the lines along with the actors and shyt just like we do for Friday etc. One time we took a charter bus from Killeen to El Paso for an exercise and the bus had a VCR. Somebody popped in Road House. Them rednecks had never been happier :pachaha:

This is true. We love roadhouse.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movie is batshyt crazy. It's basically just a collection of bar fights, a final battle, and nude scenes. The concept itself is nonsense....this and over the top were some pure coke 80s nonsense lol

The final battle is crazy. The owner of the rival bar levels the town with his monster truck. And he's not some supervillain, he's just a local businessman.