Throwback pics of Apollonia Kotero

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
apollonia-picture-id90032439

singeractress-apollonia-kotero-attends-the-moulin-rouge-beverly-hills-picture-id158719856

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Prince threw Shiela E straight into the bushes, he had ALL the bad bytches and they have nothing to say about that man other than he was unbelievable when getting the guts turned into soup :dead:

Chris Rock asked him about his androgynous behavior and he said it was basically all an act.
Most of them sugary metrosexual dudes pull some of the baddest baddies and I have no clue how or why :manny:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
She was cool in her time...:ehh:
I was never as enamored by her, as everyone else seems to be....:russell:

Vanity was Prince baddest jawn. Apollonia wasn't fukkin wit that angel...:ufdup::to:
2cc22185149599bb025ddb5077795b1d--true-beauty-dance-music.jpg

Apollonia aint even on the radar at that level, in todays climate (IG), IMO. Glorified 8.....:manny:
Yup, she is always gonna be great value Vanity

Prince threw Shiela E straight into the bushes, he had ALL the bad bytches and they have nothing to say about that man other than he was unbelievable when getting the guts turned into soup :dead:

Chris Rock asked him about his androgynous behavior and he said it was basically all an act.
Most of them sugary metrosexual dudes pull some of the baddest baddies and I have no clue how or why :manny:

I read Morris Day’s biography. Essentially Prince was always a bit feminine, but most of it was an act he had to embrace to further his career and to achieve crossover appeal with white audiences.

Growing up he always had girls around him because he was different in that way. And most of the women he got was a result of his music being so sexually charged and him being different from literally any other guy out there.

He created an image and sold it. A lot of it was strategic at first like when he scouted and created Vanity 6.

It was all a chess move that culminated in Purple Rain. Keep in mind nothing like this had ever existed and society in general was a whole lot more conservative than it is now. So it’s natural that as a super hypersexualized gender bending dude the the highest level a breh could get at the time that he would get all the attention.

Last edited: