Throwback: Pedro Martinez throws down Don Zimmer (Yankees Coach)

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The wildest thing was this was a ALCS game. Not just some random regular season Yankees/Sox matchup. The hate was real

The cop patting Zimmer on the back like he was burping an infant always had me like:mjlol:

Off topic, but it's crazy how :mjpls: sports are able to glorify fights while NBA/NFL cats are called thugs for scrappin. MLB's official Youtube page posted a a video of the brawl, while the NBA wanted no parts of all them cats in the Detroit/Indiana fight smh

While I agree with your point, the malice in the palace isn’t a fair comparison. That was a brawl with fans in the stands. I don’t think any league would be proud of that.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The wildest thing was this was a ALCS game. Not just some random regular season Yankees/Sox matchup. The hate was real

The cop patting Zimmer on the back like he was burping an infant always had me like:mjlol:

Off topic, but it's crazy how :mjpls: sports are able to glorify fights while NBA/NFL cats are called thugs for scrappin. MLB's official Youtube page posted a a video of the brawl, while the NBA wanted no parts of all them cats in the Detroit/Indiana fight smh

that shyt stopped everyone on the field... even the soxs players were like :whoa:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This shyt was comedy.
Lol at zim thinking with his racist white brain I can takes em...
Lemme at em.
Cue the Benny henn music and watch him get tossed.

Art Barr

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Clemens’s pitch to Manny wasn’t even inside. It was just high.

Only thing funnier I ever seen was when Nolan Ryan put Robin Ventura in a headlock and beat his head in :russ:.

The Kevin Rogers-Benito Santiago one was good too

Really bad choice by Santiago

And also Phil Nevin

Last edited: