Throwback, Democrat and best friend of MLK calls out Donald Trump for being racist. Sorry I'm still on the "plantation" brehs

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He could have retired in 1975 and still would have done more for our people than nikkas like you and the grifters you support. :camby:
Cowering and advocating for EVERYONE ELSE for the next 50 something years after Bloody Sunday instead of using his image and position for the upliftment of Black people negates that.

Nice attempt at ducking the question, though:mjlol:
I'm done, ignoring this thread now. Enough charity posts for you.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Cowering and advocating for EVERYONE ELSE for the next 50 something years after Bloody Sunday instead of using his image and position for the upliftment of Black people negates that.

Nice attempt at ducking the question, though:mjlol:
I'm done, ignoring this thread now. Enough charity posts for you.
:scust: Someone ban this nikka

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You're assuming that some of these dudes in here are black. Judging by their comments in this thread they obviously aren’t.

BBL Lips aka TripleAgent is actually Black. His dusty c00n ass went to some FBA festival Tariq was doing and raising money for. Watch how he never talks about Tariq actually doing anything with the money he raises though.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
BBL Lips aka TripleAgent is actually Black. His dusty c00n ass went to some FBA festival Tariq was doing and raising money for. Watch how he never talks about Tariq actually doing anything with the money he raises though.
That's actually surprising to me as he's always harping on c00n rhetoric and talking flagrant with these types of subjects.

I can't even remember an instance of him being pro-black in a thread before.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
nikka what? :dahell: I wish John Lewis and MLK could have picked and choosed which black folks they fought for. Some of you nikkas is pathetic.
That's literally how he beat Julian Bond, by making his campaign and platform more palatable for white voters. Bond wasn't dealing with them folks at all, Lewis saw that as an opportunity. It was in his Good Trouble documentary I assume you saw.

And stop using MLK's name to elevate John Lewis. Let that man stand on his own.

Last edited: