Throwback, Democrat and best friend of MLK calls out Donald Trump for being racist. Sorry I'm still on the "plantation" brehs

Daps
I know you're still on the plantation @Born2BKing and no matter how much me, @ORDER_66 and @JT-Money come through guns blazing to free the slaves like a trio of modern Harriet Tubman freedom fighters, you still cling to your Democrat massas because they give you student loan forgiveness, an end to junk fees, and have shown the ability to run the country and end pandemics.

You have an unnatural allegiance to losers and it is unlike you. :hhh:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I know you're still on the plantation @Born2BKing and no matter how much me, @ORDER_66 and @JT-Money come through guns blazing to free the slaves like a trio of modern Harriet Tubman freedom fighters, you still cling to your Democrat massas because they give you student loan forgiveness, an end to junk fees, and have shown the ability to run the country and end pandemics.

You have an unnatural allegiance to losers and it is unlike you. :hhh:
I stand with my people :manny:

original.jpg

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I stand with my people :manny:

original.jpg
Should let your thread rot, but this is arguably the last time he did something for Black people. He spent his golden years crying for LGBT and immigrants and letting his people wither on the vine. Not gonna disrespect him since he's gone, but he was compromised to put it nicely.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Should let your thread rot, but this is arguably the last time he did something for Black people. He spent his golden years crying for LGBT and immigrants and letting his people wither on the vine. Not gonna disrespect him since he's gone, but he was compromised to put it nicely.
This is one of the worst and most offensive posts I've seen on the Coli and I been on this mafukka forever. fukk you nikka and educate yourself. God, I really hope you a cac pretending to be black.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

you are mentally ill and a hater too? Sheesh

Please choose one and stick to it

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I knew you had to be rotten from the inside out in order to have such a fukked up hairline and comments like this prove it . I hate you and your mama bytch nikka.:obama:

I forgot to add.I hope all her patio furniture blow away this weekend too

:ahh:

Last edited: