Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Weed
Water
Food

If I didn't have a family and shyt I think I would abandon my phone. :manny:

I'm just not that dude to always be on my phone.

Back when I was single I just had a home phone for 2 years. shyt was sweet

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Dont you ever take a break from life? Final exam is on wednesday. Taking the battery out my phone, eating/gaming/sleeping for 2 weeks straight. No distractions.

i wish i could sometimes tbph. :sad:
i have those days where the texts..calls..emails...instant messages "eletronic leash" thing gets so overwhelming it makes me wanna throw my phone off the nearest bridge.. but then i come to my senses. :beli:
now i just don't take calls before 8am and after 9 pm during the week...and Sundays you better leave a voicemail cause i'm NOT picking up. that's family\quality time for me and the guy.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
weed
beer

turntables

Sometimes the turntables gets switched with an MPC

:what:
Every single day?

i wish i could sometimes tbph. :sad:
i have those days where the texts..calls..emails...instant messages "eletronic leash" thing gets so overwhelming it makes me wanna throw my phone off the nearest bridge.. but then i come to my senses. :beli:
now i just don't take calls before 8am and after 9 pm during the week...and Sundays you better leave a voicemail cause i'm NOT picking up. that's family\quality time for me and the guy.

Having no full time job/4 and a half month summer vacation/ No significant other/ = :smugdraper:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Water, sleep.... food.

Getting some alone time.

Taking a nice shyt.

That's about it.

:laugh: at not being able to go a day without your iPhone. Where I come from, we call that a vacation.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
iphonemod.jpg

+
image_24157_450_white.jpg

:win:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:childplease:

phone = internet..all my contacts...GPS.....calculator...itinerary\calendar..email ...alarm clock....online banking not to mention i run my whole business via my phone.

when my iphone died a few months back and i had to be without it for a few days while it was being fixed i felt like someone ripped my soul out. i was a walking shell brehs. :sadcam:

See, this is a problem....

Imagine if the satellites in space or "power" went down. Society would go crazy until order is restored....

All I need is protein /whey, weights and a supply of condoms :birdman: :takedat::shaq: