yup.gif

You totally didn't get the reference did you :comeon:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
This just puts it into perspective how disconnected white people are from black people, issues and culture. Yet they try to act like they can diagnose every problem in the black community as fabricated, over exaggerated or overblown. They have the option of not dealing with black people at all if they really wanted to, there's places in this country where you will rarely or never come across black people. Meanwhile we don't have the option of not dealing with white people. In America you will have to deal with circumventing a white dominated society in one way or the other. Whether it be applying for jobs or getting brutalized at the hands of the police. White privilege at its finest.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
I have white friends.:manny: Some latinos and chaldeans too, I don't see why it would be a bad thing to have a diverse group of people to hang with. I think if you share the same interests and hobbies why not kick it with them?

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Growing up, I had a rainbow coalition of friends. I wonder how many of them only had me as their one black friend. :lupe:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Meh, most Black folk have no non Black friends, most Latinos have no non Latin friends, and so on.
Basically so why the fukk should I be worried when most people including in here do the same shyt? Sounds like some weirdo stuff for those worried. They don't have us as friends. Ok do you have them as friends? No but. FOH then. Most people worry about the stupidest shyt and wonder why they ain't gotten anywhere.