Three Dead in NYC over girl

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 men killed in barrage of bullets in Queens after nightclub dispute over girl - NY Daily News

Enraged gunmen — one of them packing an AK-47 — stalked and executed three men on a Queens street in a hail of bullets that friends say was sparked by a nightclub glance at the wrong woman.

The killers sprayed 63 shots around 5 a.m. Saturday as the victims sat in a double-parked Jeep Grand Cherokee — unaware the shooters were closing in, police said.

“Someone followed (them) from the club,” said an emotional Katie Bussereth, sister of the slain driver, Jaime Bussereth. “They didn’t want any money. They just wanted death.”

The three men died from multiple bullet wounds in a scene reminiscent of an old-school mob hit. The trio had stopped to drop off a friend, who somehow survived the gunfire on 144th St. at 85th Ave. in Jamaica.

The heavy firepower used has investigators looking at whether drugs motivated the gory killings.

One of the victims was shot right out of his shoes, with his barefoot body left on the street. A fourth man was wounded in the blizzard of assault rifle bullets. Investigators, who also found 9-mm. shell casings at the scene, believe there were at least two shooters.

One of the victims had not been identified by early Sunday. The other two victims were Bussereth, 33, a father of three, and Jamaican-born Jason Wood, 27, who has a 4-year-old son in his homeland.

A friend of the victims said the brutal slayings were caused by a “fight over a girl” at the Albany Manor nightclub in Brooklyn earlier in the evening.

“It was over a girl, over a look,” the friend said. “They were followed from the club and shot.”

Two of the dead men were inside the vehicle, while the third was found on the ground near the rear passenger door.

Cops were summoned to the scene by a 911 call after the predawn stillness was broken by gunfire.

The unidentified killers apparently followed Bussereth’s Jeep on the 11-mile trip from the club to the shooting scene, where the victim double-parked, cops said.

Read more: 3 men killed in barrage of bullets in Queens after nightclub dispute over girl - NY Daily News

:rolleyes::smh:

Daps
I heard about this this morning but I didnt know it was over a girl. nikkas can never tell me men arent super emo when theyre murking dudes over girls. And to make it worse I drive by that exact spot every Sunday. And look it said they were followed. Its because cats in Brooklyn are too wild. Its a warzone over there. Brooklyn is the only boro with crazy shyt happening. There were 5 murders in Brooklyn in the past 2 days. I dont know what it is but Brooklyn itself keeps the crime rate up.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Followed them for 11 miles? Used an AK47? :leon: She must have had a cat that talked.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is why we have to acknowledge the greatness that is the "quick gems" thread.
Folks catching bodies /getting bodied over females :scusthov:

It's one thing, if someone grabs your girl's ass or does some real foul shyt, but wanting to merk a dude checking your female out? :wow:

My condolences go to the families who lost their husbands/fathers though :to:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Man, there's always a bunch of ignorant muthafukkas just looking for a reason to let off about something. Over a glance at a chick? Really? :what:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man, there's always a bunch of ignorant muthafukkas just looking for a reason to let off about something. Over a glance at a chick? Really? :what:

damn this might be the wrong time but uhhhh who that in your AVI breh???