NY
Chinese show with crazy fukery on Netflix

iu

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
After yesterday's episode of Penthouse 3, and all the K-Drama villains I've seen in the last ten years, Ju Dan Tae is the GOAT villain. :hubie: No questions asked. Dude is downright evil and you hate him and want nothing but the worst for him within the first five minutes of his screen time.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Yoo these Korean shows are long as hell, over an hour each episode, I love it.
:pachaha:

I finished Law School and despite it being a long series, I admired that every character got some shine. I actually miss that cast now that I'm finished with it.

Watching Stranger now and it is

:gladbron:

A little bit of a slow burn during the first episode then it picks up. 2 seasons, imma run through this

:leostare:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I finished the first season of Stranger and it was an overall good series but I felt unsatisfied by the ending. It has some really good highs and decent lows but not resolving some things with characters bugged me.

Death before dishonor annoyed me too, I saw it coming and wrapping it up in a neat package

:stopitslime:

The whole insular cortex angle was so unnecessary, all of that for one scene

:stopitslime:

I'm giving it an 8/10.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I watched like 2 eps…. It just didn’t really connect for me

Go back to it. I promise it's well worth the plot & the INSANE fukery that happens

*** And it blows that ridiculous Chinese one you recommended to me with the horrible pacing & unbelievable plot out of the water lol***