Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Watching this Night In Paradise.

Damn this shyt did NOT end like how I thought it was gonna end:damn:

Good lord man:picard:

It’s realistic but DAMN it’s bleak:francis:

HOLY shyt!!!! I called that too soon!!!! I didn’t know about the last 8 minutes or so!!!! GOTDAMN:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

ICED:damn:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
True...... but I thought ol boy was about to have a hero moment and cut through that entire mob and rescue ol girl.

When he shows up and started choking that one dude after he got stole on I was like

“Here we go!!” :ohlawd:

But then he gets cracked in the head and they gave him them Beats By Dre and dragged him to the slaughter house like Darkseid in the SnyderCut:mjlol::mjlol::picard:

Then I had a little hope something was about to kick off like he snuff someone, gets a gun and then the big shootout happens..... but no..... they whoop his ass more than he gets killed.

that post I made before the “too soon” one.

I literally thought the movie was over after the gangsters left to get food and just assumed it was gonna end on that note.

But then ol girl showed up and wrecked shop like Captain America rescuing his comrades in CA 1:wow:

That shyt was beautiful and then ended on a :wow: scale

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I’ve started Bring It On Ghost....are Netflix really only picking shows with that contain certain actors /actresses...I’ve seen nothing but same actors in shows like Crash Landing On You, Save Me, Vincenzo, Bring It On Ghost, Itaewon Class, Extracurricular, Law School etc lol

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Finished watching Sisyphus. It was cool through out

Until the last episode. :ld:I'm sure folks will have different opinion on it

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I’ve started Bring It On Ghost....are Netflix really only picking shows with that contain certain actors /actresses...I’ve seen nothing but same actors in shows like Crash Landing On You, Save Me, Vincenzo, Bring It On Ghost, Itaewon Class, Extracurricular, Law School etc lol

That’s on my list.... Taeceyeon is my fav K-Actor now :russ: