Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dong-chul the MVP. Korean Solid Snake :wow:

Two more eps to go.
fukk man... I was hoping Hong So-ri would make it, but now that Apostle Jo caught her, she's finito for sure. :why:

Man you had actually caught up with me and passed me when you posted this but just finished that ep.....

GOOD LORD man

SOOOOOOO MUCH shyt HAPPENED:mindblown:

And then that cliffhanger :damn:

Man Spiritual Father a legit lunatic and Apostle Jo is a complete psychopath:whoa:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Finished Save Me, was pretty dope 7.5/10 :ehh:

That Ji-Hee chick had a plump ass too, can't knock the Guvnor for hitting that

Finished up Sisyphus too, it was cool over all....left an open ending I'm assuming just in case Netflix give them a bag for a second season...

7/10

ynwa25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the first episode of Taxi Driver, not bad :ehh: Intrigued to see how it goes & if they are doing different cases throughout the season or one just case & they stretch it out.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
The episode was serious, best out the whole series so far...I think I’m going to stamp Vincenzo as a early K-lassic :wow:

Night in paradise is dope too, the main female in Vincenzo is in it & realised she is in Save Me ...She getting that Netflix bag :wow:

I’ve started this show You’re All Surronded, real fun show with some dark moments...I’m fukking with it :ehh:

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just watched the first episode of Taxi Driver, not bad :ehh: Intrigued to see how it goes & if they are doing different cases throughout the season or one just case & they stretch it out.
Started this too. Pretty dope.

even better, after Taxi Driver finishes....

PENTHOUSE S3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So the violence is real like that?:ohhh:

@Figaro that was a question :russ:

sidenote Spiritual Father wild as fukk:mjlol:

Nicca summoned ol girl to his office.... sent her father away and then told her “she will enjoy this” as he lead her into his demonic chamber to prepare to rape her

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
@Figaro that was a question :russ:

sidenote Spiritual Father wild as fukk:mjlol:

Nicca summoned ol girl to his office.... sent her father away and then told her “she will enjoy this” as he lead her into his demonic chamber to prepare to rape her

Yeah violence is real breh.....kind of like a Tarantino movie, just goes wild towards the end :picard:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Heard good things about Beyond Evil and was looking forward to starting it two days ago but apparently the Netflix deal fell through and now it's only available on Viki and Netflix Korea :martin:

So the violence is real like that?:ohhh:

Yeah, breh. Don't sleep on the movies. They have more freedom than shows do and will shyt on your feelings.