Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I started Descendants of the Suns....romantic fukkery with young Vincenzo....:wow:

First episode was pretty dope & they already ticked the ballad box that every K-Drama needs...

:mjcry:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

None of that list is sci-fi :dead:

I skipped Black (Fantasy Horror) because I heard about the ending fukking with the viewers. After Possessed I didn't want to take the chance. :yeshrug:

Strangers From Hell (Psychological Thriller/Horror) is considered a classic. I thought it was straight, gross show and ending had me :dwillhuh:

Bring It On Ghost
(Supernatural Comedy Horror) nah I don't feel like it.:hhh:

The Guest (Supernatural Horror) I stopped halfway in cause I got sidetracked by other shows. I think it's legit I need to go back to it before I forget. The villains are :demonic: as fukk (it's about demons lol). Lots of eye injuries if you squeamish :picard:

Mystic Pop-Up Bar (Supernatural Drama/Comedy?) Made it halfway and it's :russell:

Sweet Home
(Supernatural Horror Action/Survival) This the only one on the list that may have some sci-fi... I shytted on the show after one ep but I came back to finish it after Alice In Borderland. I was too quick to judge it but the grievances I had with the first episode persisted all the way to the finale. Trash sfx, trash soundtrack, and trash protagonist. I stuck around for the supporting cast and violence and since this isn't the typical Kdrama the violence is :damn: Ending was good, wouldn't mind seeing it return but I wouldn't hurt if it got canceled.

If you want real sci-fi watch Space Sweepers.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
None of that list is sci-fi :dead:

I skipped Black (Fantasy Horror) because I heard about the ending fukking with the viewers. After Possessed I didn't want to take the chance. :yeshrug:

Strangers From Hell (Psychological Thriller/Horror) is considered a classic. I thought it was straight, gross show and ending had me :dwillhuh:

Bring It On Ghost
(Supernatural Comedy Horror) nah I don't feel like it.:hhh:

The Guest (Supernatural Horror) I stopped halfway in cause I got sidetracked by other shows. I think it's legit I need to go back to it before I forget. The villains are :demonic: as fukk (it's about demons lol). Lots of eye injuries if you squeamish :picard:

Mystic Pop-Up Bar (Supernatural Drama/Comedy?) Made it halfway and it's :russell:

Sweet Home
(Supernatural Horror Action/Survival) This the only one on the list that may have some sci-fi... I shytted on the show after one ep but I came back to finish it after Alice In Borderland. I was too quick to judge it but the grievances I had with the first episode persisted all the way to the finale. Trash sfx, trash soundtrack, and trash protagonist. I stuck around for the supporting cast and violence and since this isn't the typical Kdrama the violence is :damn: Ending was good, wouldn't mind seeing it return but I wouldn't hurt if it got canceled.

If you want real sci-fi watch Space Sweepers.

Wait? Go back to Black? What you mean the ending fukked with viewers? Like in a bad way or a trolling way?:russ:

Don’t know how to decipher that :mjlol:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Wait? Go back to Black? What you mean the ending fukked with viewers? Like in a bad way or a trolling way?:russ:

Don’t know how to decipher that :mjlol:

Like it was bad apparently the whole season was on some savage shyt but the director came back to add a 5 minute edit to the finale that didn't fit the series at all and gave it a lazy/corny happy ending that he later had to apologize for. I see reports of confusing story, plot holes and many things going unanswered concerning the two main characters. This shyt got movie sized episodes and an 18 episode count I can't commit to that if shyt is a lot of bloat that don't flow right :mjgrin:

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It’s actually pretty good. I was surprised.

more like slice of life-ish, so if that’s not your cup of tea I’d skip over it.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh....I've watched countless Korean dramas in my life. I've tried to stay away from the melodrama because they tend have too much fukkery. This penthouse shyt right here.....is on a level of fukkery I can't even imagine. Holy shyt...it's sensory/fukkery overload....x10. Koreans are messy as fukk to even think of someshyt like this.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bruh....I've watched countless Korean dramas in my life. I've tried to stay away from the melodrama because they tend have too much fukkery. This penthouse shyt right here.....is on a level of fukkery I can't even imagine. Holy shyt...it's sensory/fukkery overload....x10. Koreans are messy as fukk to even think of someshyt like this.

wait til you start season 2 :russ: