Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay breh, I would say the only one I tapped out of was Iris after like 5 episodes. The cinematography was something out of the early 90s to me:russ:

Which is a shame because I'm a fan of the lead actor lol.

I will def checkout vagabond and bloodhounds though.
The cinematography threw me off in the beginning too, it reminded me of British tv like an episode of east Enders or some shyt

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I'm reading Hierarchy falls off a cliff after episode 3.

:francis:

It’s true even though the first 3 episodes weren’t great but still enough mystery & twists to keep you watching even though majority of the twists are obvious.

I’ve got 2 episodes, will finish it during the week.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Unnatural is a coroner investigation show which is pretty decent and has a very good script, snappy dialogue and fun characters.

Finally gave this one a shot, I'm five episodes in and finding it entertaining but this dude Nakado... :skip: If I was the UDI boss I would have been fired his ass fukk his back story :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Man….. this ended up being a pretty good movie.

I really think it should’ve been a series, cuz they couldn’t really fleshed out and leaned into a few other things….. the ending is :whoo:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
New K-Horror movie just dropped on Shudder called Exhuma. It's written and directed by the same guy that made the Sixth Finger on Netflix.

The process of excavating an ominous grave unleashes dreadful consequences buried underneath.

It covers a lot of superstition and shaman rituals, and it's pretty quick at getting to the point. This spirit is PISSED, and there's never any skepticism from the other characters. They know that they're dealing with a angry spirit and trying everything they can to stop him.

It runs a little long, but I liked it. The rituals to battle with the spirits are interesting as hell (reminds me of that one part in the Wailing).

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I been trying to find something on the level of Mouse. That shyt had so many :ohhh: moments

Other shows I recently finished
Shop for killers
Through the darkness
Flower of evil
8 show
Mind games

I need some new shyt

Check out “The Glory” too

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Finally gave this one a shot, I'm five episodes in and finding it entertaining but this dude Nakado... :skip: If I was the UDI boss I would have been fired his ass fukk his back story :dead:
:russ:

Dude is so out of line. Cussing out everybody in his line of sight

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Dude is so out of line. Cussing out everybody in his line of sight

Just finished it, great series. Did a search to see if there is a second season instead I found out that the UDI Lab team makes an appearance in a movie that comes out next month called Last Mile. The show also shares the same universe with MIU 404 which I had sitting in my list for a while. Guess I'll watch that next :ehh:

There's also kdrama version in the works

Last edited: