Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
They even have Korean shows on Hulu now. They come out so frequently I feel like I'm so behind and can never get caught up

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Man Zombieverse is hilarious

So much fukkery….. :mjlol:

I’m enjoying this show more than I thought I would. And the contestants really are committed and that’s what makes this show work
is it a gameshow or a reality show like punk'd? Because I see they're using a ton of celebrities in the cast.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
is it a gameshow or a reality show like punk'd? Because I see they're using a ton of celebrities in the cast.

It’s more of a game show….. similar to Physical: 100

They do really do a great job on staying immersed in this world.

Also there is a storyline that’s fun with a surprising end.

I wound definitely say y’all should peep it

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I finished Mask girl last night, and it's a solid show to binge. I don't think it's a must watch, but I think they have the binge aspect correct. I was shocked to learn it was a debut for one of the main characters. I thought she did a very good job with the role. I thought the pacing of the story was interesting because each episode does a deep dive for a character in the show. So, it's interesting to see the story being told that way, and I felt everything flowed together for the most part. The show does get pretty dark and brutal, and doesn't really hold back.

TBH. I mainly checked out the show for Nana, and thought she did a good job. I thought the whole cast did great, and the cinematography was on point.

8/10 for me, so def check out

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
After catching up with Uncanny Counter...

UnimportantGreenBadger-max-1mb.gif

I'm dropping this shyt.