Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Sorry breh, no idea what lighthearted kdramas are poppin' right now :yeshrug: I haven't been looking for them, I'm all about the violence and demonic right now.

I been watching too much violent demonic KDrama shyt recently and just needed a break

Attorney Woo may be what I needed ….. putting a smile on my face now

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Take the Plunge man….. you an amateur and we trynna make you go Pro like us.

@Figaro or @MidniteJay

Can y’all give me something light and funny.

Been watching too much dark KDrama shyt…. I need the silly

One Dollar Lawyer…great show too.

I’m enjoying King the Land too, pretty funny show despite the romance being cheesy at times.

Business Proposal is dope also.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Man…. Attorney Woo got so much heart.

I’m on the 3rd ep and wow.

Also the actress playing the lead is killing it and Iove the connection between her and her father.

They really doing a great job with the subject of autism and I respect how they are presenting everything.

Some scenes….. man….. I gotta clean my house cuz it’s dusty here and some dust may or may have not gotten in my eyes

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@Instant Classic

Good look again….. I finished Attorney Woo today…. Finished in 2 days…. I blew through this

This was a REALLY good show and like one of the few shows where like the entire cast was great

Everyone for the most part did a great job with their scenes.

Woo’s boss….. I really dug his story arc and loved how he was patient with Woo and fairly caught on to her genius early on. Like he was really a good dude.

I thought they was gonna play on the main CEO lady or Woo’s mom being more evil and sinister too. But neither of them really seem like they was bad, they just had their own agendas but didn’t come off evil natured and that was cool.

I got so much to say about this show but will stop right there. Again…. I really enjoyed this. Good look

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Instant Classic

Good look again….. I finished Attorney Woo today…. Finished in 2 days…. I blew through this

This was a REALLY good show and like one of the few shows where like the entire cast was great

Everyone for the most part did a great job with their scenes.

Woo’s boss….. I really dug his story arc and loved how he was patient with Woo and fairly caught on to her genius early on. Like he was really a good dude.

I thought they was gonna play on the main CEO lady or Woo’s mom being more evil and sinister too. But neither of them really seem like they was bad, they just had their own agendas but didn’t come off evil natured and that was cool.

I got so much to say about this show but will stop right there. Again…. I really enjoyed this. Good look
Yeah, the show was very clever and didn't get too corny, and it's overall wholesome. It's an easy show to binge and the characters are likable and overall plot is engaging. I think it felt a bit slow when they went to Jeju island vacation other than that it goes by quickly.