Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I totally forgot about that :heh:

I finished K2 about 2-3 years ago lol. I remember that scene reminded me of this Chinese flick called: The Blacksheep Affair

I will say this…. This show is very compelling and it’s hard to distinguish the villains from the true hood people cuz everyone they except K2 and Anna feel like pieces of shyt

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Fable is a dope ass movie, both of them. Funny as hell too in some parts. Stunts really remind me of 80s HK flicks with using what's around you.

when dude put that skully on…. He was like a horror movie villain

That fight falling down that scaffold when he quickly dropped down to that dude with the grenade was creepy as fukk:russ:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
The first 3 episodes of Hellbound are great. Really captures extreme religious fanatics/cults well.

I hope this one doesn't end up going into :ld: territory like the rest of this director's filmography.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The first 3 episodes of Hellbound are great. Really captures extreme religious fanatics/cults well.

I hope this one doesn't end up going into :ld: territory like the rest of this director's filmography.

If they as crazy and Psycho as the ones in Save Me then:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

Cuz they was out they minds:beli: