Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I’ll go first:

- Halo

- Zelda

- Fallout

- Smash Bros

- Mario games (haven’t played anything past GameCube also never played Mario Kart)

- StarCraft/Diablo (only MMORPG I played was Warcraft for like 10 mins when I was 7)

-Forza

Never played Fallout or Smash Bros.

The Mario joints on Wii U and Switch are really fun. It has that old school feel to it.

Never played FarCry, Skyrim, or Destiny.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
  • Overwatch despite the shyt ass rank system is a really good game for just a competitive shooter
  • LOL is crack once you get through the bullshyt, find a main, and avoid dikkheads
  • WOW despite being a shell of its former self still a go to MMO. There's something about the game where you cancel the sub for a while, resub and just go back to where you started because "WOW".

I hear you....but no, fukk them games.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I hope future entries to this thread will include the why you haven't experienced some of these.

I legit can't think of one I haven't tried at least once. I play damn near everything.

Because sometimes it's just like...fukk them games. That's why. Contrary to opinion, but I know myself well enough to know that no matter how much other people hype shyt up, some of that shyt is just hype and then there's the matter of knowing that I still won't fukk with it even if it isn't just hype. I don't gotta like shyt just cuz ya'll do. fukk you (not literally aimed a at you, unless you want it to be, then by all means).

Chef

All Star
Daps
GTAV.

I didn’t play it launch, it just slipped past me because of other games. I marathon Witcher 3, ME Andromeda and Dragon Age Inquisition and the last two burnt me out with open world games.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anything that’s an Xbox exclusive

Infact I’ve never even played an Xbox before.

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
Most Nintendo games from Wii U-present

Final Fantasy

Dragon Quest

Monster Hunter

Devil May Cry

Far Cry

Max Payne

Any of those MMORPG games