Thoughts on that new Slaughterhouse vid?

llt23

All Star
Daps
who the fukk ever would have thought these 4 rappers would be on a song like this?

joe budden spent 5 years complaining about def jam trying to make him make another pump it up.....................look at him now :stopitslime:

this track is soo damn manufactured and awkward. the verses are fine but damn that beat is horrible and the hook is trash, cee lo should be embarrassed.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
The blatant crossover record was going to happen sooner or later... That Em intro was corny too, but I understand why they did it :manny:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
who the fukk ever would have thought these 4 rappers would be on a song like this?

joe budden spent 5 years complaining about def jam trying to make him make another pump it up.....................look at him now :stopitslime:

this track is soo damn manufactured and awkward. the verses are fine but damn that beat is horrible and the hook is trash, cee lo should be embarrassed.

royce and em did lighters...but yeah this is disgusting. I would like to see SH stans excuse for why these "real rap" rappers try and make a top 40 song the first chance they get.

Next single is probably Slaughterhouse - You and I ft. Skylar Grey produced by Alex da Kid

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I don't see it as disgusting. I think they're just trying to get there name out there, maybe make a little bread and then drop the real shyt on the album. We all know they're monsters on a track and they have that fanbase already, what they're trying to do is probably get the em stans and newcomers to hip hop music get into that lyrical shyt but first they have to at least try and crossover.

I agree with thaKEAF, they need their own unique sound. While a decent attempt at a hit, nothing is special about it. We've heard this or shyt like this already. There chemistry sounds kind of forced.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Disgusting is maybe too loaded of a word, but come on after all their talk about how every other rapper is selling out they make songs like this and lighters with bruno mars? Iunno, I'm not a person that can talk objectively about SH anyway. I understand what you're saying and it makes sense that anyone who is trying to get anywhere would do that, I just feel they have always made it seem like they are above this type of stuff and do it for the "love of the culture".

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what causes them to fail time and time again is the complete and utter lack of charisma between the 4 of them. And if they are so desperate to move units, eminem is gonna have to join them as a 5th member.