Thoughts on that new Slaughterhouse vid?

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB9nFiJChDo&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB9nFiJChDo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

:trash::pacspit:

I phukks with SH and know what they tryin to do here but not really feelin this.

Intro is kinda funny

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Nothing special about it but it's not bad. I hope the majority of the album isn't gonna have that type of production, the beat reminds me too much of No Love

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who were introduced to Royce by Lighters and this song must wonder why he keeps talking about his dad working for the post office, lol.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
this a such a generic "hit" sounding song

cool though, seems like they're genuinely friends that like to rap together. They can spit but it's clear they don't do anything but get a song pre-made and write a 16 to it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They could've done so much better with a Cee Lo feature. Funny how these were the guys who were supposed to be against bullshyt rap and yet they're pumping out cliched songs like this.

Daps
Reppin
Trenton, NJ
damn this bs sounds like the rest of the garbage on the radio... the beat is a carbon copy of some of that wack shyt that gets a lot of airplay.... they too hood and talented to do this.... keep them NY style beats, and just go hard...

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I just can't put my finger on why this group doesn't work for me. Maybe they needed one producer in the group to oversee everything and give them a unique sound/direction.

Daps
Reppin
Trenton, NJ
They could've done so much better with a Cee Lo feature. Funny how these were the guys who were supposed to be against bullshyt rap and yet they're pumping out cliched songs like this.

cosign... they used to bytch about the industry when doing bar exam, and mood muzik, then come out with this corny shyt..

with that being said this is better than most of that garbage out, because these are 4 top notch lyricists, but the beat cmon :comeon: they know that producer straight copied the sound thats out now almost to the tee. :ohhh: