Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Have a more fukked up story than Uma brehs

tumblr_m6igtaww0k1roh5uxo1_500.gif

i just hope nikkas learned something. :smugdraper:

lbj did that, so hopefully you won't have to go through that.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
i've done it and the tang was that thang but:

dude...these situations can get completely fukked up. let me tell you...
i used to fukk with this chick and i smashed a few times before she told me she was preggo. it didn't stop me post revelation, especially because her man was in jail and i was moving to vegas soon. i had me a nice little fling but it got really fukked up because before i found out she was pregnant, we drank a lot of alcohol and had that girl on deck no stop. when i found out she was pregnant, the habits did not change. one night i hit it and did some lines and went to bed.

i didn't get a nut.

homegirl woke up with a stomach ache and decided to have a miscarriage on my toilet. i was so far gone that i ran and got a 6 pack and had a normal ass convo while she's pushing and flushing 'tissue'. i can't drink magic hat ever again. we even took breaks to make out a little bit. :whoa: clothes on!

there's a lot more to this story but i guess what i'm saying is: if you mess with a pregnant chick, there's probably a bunch of other fukked up shyt you'll do as well. and if you won't. i will :shaq::scusthov::damn: and no :duck:
sound like a win to me :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
TX
"Ain't no p*ssy like one impregnated a p*ssy made for nuttin and I could never hate it "

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Had 1 or 2 opportunities. Almost happened, but I couldn't maintain any solidness thinking about the fact that she was visibly preg .... :yeshrug: couldn't do it ....

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I used to be against it but now :manny: that pumpum is too sweet and no worries abt pregnancy. Plus theyre most likely to b clean if u can glean that dr appt. Info. If a chick is having a mandatory c section stay away. That means she has herpes or syphilis. Find out what that pap exam is lookin like too. Make sure ur clean too.