Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i'm not thinking about doing it myself :scusthov:

:shaq:
:whoa: :whoa:
but i just found out one of my homegirls is pregnant yet she's bout to end it with her bf. got me to thinking, this is a real life version on pregnant and dating. brehs, are y'all opposed to bedding women who are expecting?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
way i see if (if i was into that ish): one base is already covered. and if you were the unfaithful type, or you were just looking for some side/??? akshun during a drought, you're gettin guud guud out of that. discuss, brehs.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
:ohlawd::wow: It's the best that you can get. At that time the hormones are out of control. The chick is going to be extra wet, extremely warm and she's gonna be extra horny. The Antonio Bandera's Gif would be perfect here!!!

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
cgEJwKL.gif

Daps
Reppin
TX
"The p*ssy is tighter it got an extra kick, It feel like hot potato pie around ur dikk "

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i've done it and the tang was that thang but:

dude...these situations can get completely fukked up. let me tell you...
i used to fukk with this chick and i smashed a few times before she told me she was preggo. it didn't stop me post revelation, especially because her man was in jail and i was moving to vegas soon. i had me a nice little fling but it got really fukked up because before i found out she was pregnant, we drank a lot of alcohol and had that girl on deck no stop. when i found out she was pregnant, the habits did not change. one night i hit it and did some lines and went to bed.

i didn't get a nut.

homegirl woke up with a stomach ache and decided to have a miscarriage on my toilet. i was so far gone that i ran and got a 6 pack and had a normal ass convo while she's pushing and flushing 'tissue'. i can't drink magic hat ever again. we even took breaks to make out a little bit. :whoa: clothes on!

there's a lot more to this story but i guess what i'm saying is: if you mess with a pregnant chick, there's probably a bunch of other fukked up shyt you'll do as well. and if you won't. i will :shaq::scusthov::damn: and no :duck:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
i've done it and the tang was that thang but:

dude...these situations can get completely fukked up. let me tell you...
i used to fukk with this chick and i smashed a few times before she told me she was preggo. it didn't stop me post revelation, especially because her man was in jail and i was moving to vegas soon. i had me a nice little fling but it got really fukked up because before i found out she was pregnant, we drank a lot of alcohol and had that girl on deck no stop. when i found out she was pregnant, the habits did not change. one night i hit it and did some lines and went to bed.

i didn't get a nut.

homegirl woke up with a stomach ache and decided to have a miscarriage on my toilet. i was so far gone that i ran and got a 6 pack and had a normal ass convo while she's pushing and flushing 'tissue'. i can't drink magic hat ever again. we even took breaks to make out a little bit. :whoa: clothes on!

there's a lot more to this story but i guess what i'm saying is: if you mess with a pregnant chick, there's probably a bunch of other fukked up shyt you'll do as well. and if you won't. i will :shaq::scusthov::damn: and no :duck:

Have a more fukked up story than Uma brehs

tumblr_m6igtaww0k1roh5uxo1_500.gif