Thoughts On Bane Mask For Working Out?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
True.

But it will make it harder to breathe for everyone to a certain extent,no reason it can't work for anyone

I've done it before, simulates altitude and gave me headaches. Just like actual altitude does to me :heh:

. You have to consider your goals before doing the mask thing IMO

I get a better response out of the Stairmaster on its highest setting for the goals I have for myself.

Daps
I've done it before, simulates altitude and gave me headaches. Just like actual altitude does to me :heh:

. You have to consider your goals before doing the mask thing IMO

I get a better response out of the Stairmaster on its highest setting for the goals I have for myself.

Yea,I think that's the deal breaker right here,if you don't have a plan or no exact goal in mine,then it probably will be useless,good point breh:ehh:

Daps
Why you say that?:ohhh:

Quick screen cap ...sorry about the pixelation.

lPCZLq8.png

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard these masks are good for strengthening your diaphragm and respiratory muscles .

It doesn't really mimic High Elevation training. At High Altitude your body produces more red blood cells. This is what gives you more stamina. It takes a few days for your body to produce these cells. But once you go back down to sea level, your body's red blood cell count will return to normal in about two weeks. There are these "bubble" things you can put around your bed to sleep in at night that have the same air preasure as high altitude and will increase red blood cells.
hypoxico-sleeping-at-high-altitude-tent-system2.jpg

They say the secret to increasing stamina is to train at sea level but live at elevation. So you train regularly and stay in that chamber for 10-12 hours.

Daps
I heard these masks are good for strengthening your diaphragm and respiratory muscles .

It doesn't really mimic High Elevation training. At High Altitude your body produces more red blood cells. This is what gives you more stamina. It takes a few days for your body to produce these cells. But once you go back down to sea level, your body's red blood cell count will return to normal in about two weeks. There are these "bubble" things you can put around your bed to sleep in at night that have the same air preasure as high altitude and will increase red blood cells.
hypoxico-sleeping-at-high-altitude-tent-system2.jpg

They say the secret to increasing stamina is to train at sea level but live at elevation. So you train regularly and stay in that chamber for 10-12 hours.

:salute: Thanks breh

Daps
Mate...stop embarrassing yourself with this tryhard whiteboy shyt :beli:

Unless you're already REALLY fit and are going to be competing at a high level endurance event, and you want an extra edge, then cut this shyt out:childplease:

Why is this so accurate? :russ:

:camby: you have no clue what you talkin about