Those of you with a DIGITAL movie catalog...that you PURCHASED...have you seen any downside, loss of purchases, etc?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I wish I wouldn't have ignored that lil card, because majority of the codes expired on me.
have you tried them? they generally still work from my experience, similar to what @SupaVillain said about FG.

I didn't really start my Vudu collection until 2016ish and I had mad old codes from at least 2012 and they all worked for the most part

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I went digital about 8-10 years ago through VUDU and I’ve never lost anything. I love the convenience of having a large digital library.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I've lost a couple of movies and I had an issue with a couple of movies redeeming in HD when I clearly bought the 4K version but I tend to buy movies physically and redeem the codes so I can watch them if I'm not using the TV without the PS5 or XBOX.

Back to the redeeming issue, Vudu customer service literally took months to get back to me just to ask if I was sure I bought them in 4K and them fools haven't responded back yet when I told them yes and sent photos. This was in like July or August.

Last edited: