Those fools at Netherrealm studios went and rebooted the entire MK storyline once again

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who plays MK for the story though?

shyt who plays any fighting game for the story? What's the plot of street fighter? WTF is actually happening there

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

shyt who plays any fighting game for the story? What's the plot of street fighter? WTF is actually happening there

I actually play MK for it's story.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
They've disrespected Stryker for far too long :wow:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I feel so sorry for anyone who paid $60 for the base game and then $40 for aftermath :huhldup:

They clearly have no idea where to go with the story anymore despite all of the production value

Kairi Irving

Daps
a$$holes took out running and made it goofy like injustice 2. Too much focus on frame rates and all that other geeky shyt. Did I mention they took out running. Running up on nikkas half my mix up.

I finished story mode and played 5 matches total online, haven't touched the game since April 2019 :scust:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

This doesn't work for a dev team who actually puts time and effort into the story mode though

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Are you talking about Liu Kang's ending in Aftermath? I was shocked and loved it. We've been told about the Great Kung Lao since the first game and now to finally see him was awesome. It seems like they are going to go all the way back to the beginning. When The Great Kung Lao beat Shang Tsung to become tournament champion and saves Earthrealm from takeover.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Are you talking about Liu Kang's ending in Aftermath? I was shocked and loved it. We've been told about the Great Kung Lao since the first game and now to finally see him was awesome. It seems like they are going to go all the way back to the beginning. When The Great Kung Lao beat Shang Tsung to become tournament champion and saves Earthrealm from takeover.

So we'll see King Jerrod, normal sindel, Johnny Cage's ancestor (Hornbuckle) :ehh: