THOSE DVD SCREENERS FOR AWARD SEASON ARE STARTING TO TRICKLE ONLINE BREHS WOOOOOOOOOO

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:camby:You must be a special kind of stupid. Negged.

...... everyone knows thorin dies in the books. negged me muthafukka are you serious????

y44u7CH.gif

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
...... everyone knows thorin dies in the books. negged me muthafukka are you serious????

y44u7CH.gif

Everyone knows?

So everyone that watches the movies have already read the books is what your saying?!?! Just stfu dumb ass and keep it moving.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So everyone that watches the movies have read the books is what your saying?!?! Just stfu dumb ass and keep it moving.

no, but thats like going to see a fukking marvel movie and never heard of the avengers.... :what: have you ever seen a movie based on a BOOK and not at least heard of the characters... i've at least heard of the LOTR books, i've read the harry potter books, im very well versed in marvel and dc lore... so dont give me that shyt...:stopitslime:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
no, but thats like going to see a fukking marvel movie and never heard of the avengers.... :what: have you ever seen a movie based on a BOOK and not at least heard of the characters... i've at least heard of the LOTR books, i've read the harry potter books, im very well versed in marvel and dc lore... so dont give me that shyt...:stopitslime:
You sound like an angry bytch right now. Why don't you go in the GOT thread and start popping off about what happens in the books and say they aren't spoilers cause everyone should know what happens in the books by now.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You sound like an angry bytch right now. Why don't you go in the GOT thread and start popping off about what happens in the books and say they aren't spoilers cause everyone should know what happens in the books by now. Your an idiot.

so i spoiled one character dying and you have the audacity to say I'm acting like a bytch.... must be that time of the month aunt flo is visiting again.... :heh:

K.I.M.... :camby:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
so i spoiled one character dying and you have the audacity to say I'm acting like a bytch....

Yes. Only a bytch would spoil a death in a trilogy that not everyone has seen yet or knows what happens then turn around and say well it's your fault you didn't know what happens in the book. Now go eat a dikk. Cause that's all dumb bytches like you are good for.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yes. Only a bytch would spoil a death in a trilogy that not everyone has seen yet or knows what happens then turn around and say well it's your fault you didn't know what happens in the book. Now go eat a dikk. Cause that's all dumb bytches like you are good for.

Have you not seen the LOTR trilogy... I have and yet, im not getting mad about thorin dying... I wondered where he was at the begining of the first movie. I only assumed he died before the events of the first trilogy and sadly i was right. When doing a prequel to a trilogy i expect some characters to die. it's a little bit inevitable. So i let it slip that thorin died. go to youtube alot of people spoiled that shyt outta that by watching the first trailer. I didnt get mad about it...

Nor did I cry like a bytch. man i didnt read the books, or i didnt see the movie yet, why are you saying that. All the new movies that came out and your getting mad about one in which i spoiled in which a character died. which if you saw the original LOTR trilogy it was established that maybe he didnt make it...

So hop off my dikk ya groupie... :mjlol: :camby::umad:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
breh, the last thing im doing on earth is working for the feds. Help a breh make some more imdb reviews and have an awesome weekend as well:sadcam::feedme:

i hate when you really are trying to get your hands on piff and nikkas make fbi jokes lol...

go to www.kickass.to ..... all the top torrents are on the front page... or just search out the 4 more movies that leaked....

if you dont already have one download a torrent downloading program here: http://www.utorrent.com/

and on the kickass site, just click the magnet beside the movies and it will begin the download immediately... and thats all folks

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place

at the end of the day man... the general etiquette is u dont post plot points like characters dieing... its just to be safe just in case someone is coming into it with no experience...

im not ever going to watch those movies.... but i promise you there are alot of people who will... who literally know nothing about LOTR... some might even post here is all im saying....

its not like were talking about uncle ben dieing.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
at the end of the day man... the general etiquette is u dont post plot points like characters dieing... its just to be safe just in case someone is coming into it with no experience...

im not ever going to watch those movies.... but i promise you there are alot of people who will... who literally know nothing about LOTR... some might even post here is all im saying....

its not like were talking about uncle ben dieing.

But i didnt see spider-man or the amazing spiderman, or read the comics, or see the multiple cartoon series which was on multiple networks... why are you spoiling it for me!!!! :troll::lolbron::damn::steviej:

sidenote i get what your saying i forget sometimes people didnt watch the LOTR trilogies or read the books... I kind of hate it ewhen people dont research shyt at times.

I was watching the avengers and was there the opening night was watching the mid credits scene and I saw thanos like:gladbron:

This little kid blurts out mad loud, IS THAT DARKSEID????

Im like, :mindblown::wtf::camby::damn::dahell::childplease::heh::leostare::why: all at the same time. like we're watching marvel you little ignorant douchebag. how you confusing justice league with fukking marvel, i wanted to slap the shyt outta that little kid...:pachaha:

And then i go to the net a ton of people didnt even know who thanos was I'm like are you serious???:dahell::damn::snoop:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:dahell::wtf: fukk it then, I am going to come back tell you how American Sniper ends after I have watched the movie and post it here.:birdman:

But that movie is based off a semi-famous guy...if you dont how it ends you been living under a rock......:russ: