THOSE DVD SCREENERS FOR AWARD SEASON ARE STARTING TO TRICKLE ONLINE BREHS WOOOOOOOOOO

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
it still looks like a PTA attempt at a cohen film to me.
the reviews are pretty mixed and say it has an incoherent storyline.. i still really wanna see it

The Master got mixed reviews as well and that was a brilliant movie. I for one love that PTA is moving away from traditional narratives with clear defined themes.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The Master got mixed reviews as well and that was a brilliant movie. I for one love that PTA is moving away from traditional narratives with clear defined themes.
Not this mixed.

I actually just saw Master over thanksgiving.. I enjoyed it..and i'm not even sure why :

i love phoenix though so im seeing this one with my dad :smugbiden:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Magnolia one of the most underrated movies ever. There Will Be Blood at least in the Top 100 movies of all time. And Boogie Nights is pretty good too even though it's a blatant Goodfellas knock off.

The rest....I don't get.

I'm a crazy indie / small production / oscar bait movie watcher and have one of those shyt tiny 2 screen theaters up the street from my house that plays all of them and they know my name. Verify my credentials nikkas!

PTA lost his marbles somewhere. He obviously knows what he's doing technically with the camera and direction. But his stories are disjointed (you can't make movies based off themes alone).

If any other director had put out "The Master" it would have gotten even worse reviews than it initially got. I wanted to like that shyt so much.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Not this mixed.

I actually just saw Master over thanksgiving.. I enjoyed it..and i'm not even sure why :

i love phoenix though so im seeing this one with my dad :smugbiden:

Doesn't matter. A good movie is a good movie and I sense a good movie. Even though the movie has an 81 rating on Metacritic. *insert Kermit gif*

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Would be great if a clear screener of Jurassic World leaked

Screeners are usually sent out for awards consideration. So I don't think you'll be seeing a Jurrasic World screener.

Sometimes you'll get an R5 or R6 DVD to combat bootlegging in China and Russia after a movie has released.

Or other times unfinished copies of movies will be leaked from a post production house or someone deemed worthy enough (Howard Stern gets advanced DVD copies of a lot of movies before they release) to not have to walk to a prescreening.