THOSE DVD SCREENERS FOR AWARD SEASON ARE STARTING TO TRICKLE ONLINE BREHS WOOOOOOOOOO

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
i :mjcry: every night because I have not seen this movie

Looks like someone just gave me a reason to finally go see it tonight.

d4qzPkX.jpg

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:dead:

the only theater in my state that still has it is just way too far to drive to :sadcam:

my go-to indie joint only had it for like a week and a half :dahell:

It's actually heading into its sixth week in the arthouse theater here. I've been holding my visit off for weeks now because it's the most distant theater in my city and I actually (feel like I) have to pay for (I have an unlimited subscription on the other theaters). Also, I've actively prevented from knowing anything about the movie except that it stars Miles Teller and JK Simmons and it's about drumming or something which means that outside of strong buzz and acclaim I've had no particular reason to make it must-see until now.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It's actually heading into its sixth week in the arthouse theater here. I've been holding my visit off for weeks now because it's the most distant theater in my city and I actually (feel like I) have to pay for (I have an unlimited subscription on the other theaters). Also, I've actively prevented from knowing anything about the movie except that it stars Miles Teller and JK Simmons and it's about drumming or something which means that outside of strong buzz and acclaim I've had no particular reason to make it must-see until now.
i'll live breh.. cuz you still got a month til you see birdman :banderas:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:ufdup:

birdman is a movie that deserves to be seen on the big screen.

the cinematography is :noah:

And I will when it comes out here.

In the meantime I just came back from Whiplash so :ufdup: right back atchu for not having seen this really just a very solid movie with great performances, I guess...

Seriously though, I understand why people would love that movie since it has a lot going for it, but the sum of its parts really isn't more than just that. It's the best movie about drumming ever though so at least that's one title we can finally take away from Drumline (which held the title due to it being the only other movie about drumming ever made).

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
And I will when it comes out here.

In the meantime I just came back from Whiplash so :ufdup: right back atchu for not having seen this really just a very solid movie with great performances, I guess...

Seriously though, I understand why people would love that movie since it has a lot going for it, but the sum of its parts really isn't more than just that. It's the best movie about drumming ever though so at least that's one title we can finally take away from Drumline (which held the title due to it being the only other movie about drumming ever made).
Birdman_courtesy_Fox_Searchlight.jpg

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
Anyone remember when shyt like Her and Llewyn Davis leaked last year? I feel like Inherent Vice is going wide around the same time as those two so I'm expecting it around that time.