THOSE DVD SCREENERS FOR AWARD SEASON ARE STARTING TO TRICKLE ONLINE BREHS WOOOOOOOOOO

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I been bootlegging since you been getting chased down the street...

If you honestly think a BRR ..NOT..HQRip of "Gone Girl" is leaking before the Oscars...I got a lake to sell you
:heh:No one said it would. fukk you even talking about. I asked if Dawn of the Apes BRRip leaked yet and your going off about other things like screeners and gone girl. Keep it moving. You didnt understand my post obviously.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:heh:No one said it would. fukk you even talking about. I asked if Dawn of the Apes BRRip leaked yet and your going off about other things like screeners and gone girl. Keep it moving. You didnt understand my post obviously.

:blessed:I'm with you breh. Ain't tryna sit in a theatre for 2 and a half hrs. I need to watch this piff in the comfort of my living room where I can rewind and shyt. Awards season is among us. I'm ready for that leak.

:mjpls:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
So we got nothing yet....? :upsetfavre:

I've been checking all my frequent haunts and :yeshrug:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I been bootlegging since you been getting chased down the street...

If you honestly think a BRR ..NOT..HQRip of "Gone Girl" is leaking before the Oscars...I got a lake to sell you
you remember the mid 00s epicness?

Munich Screener came out before it even hit theatres

a lot of em did back then and we didnt mind since there was no blu yet

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
homie @Doc Holiday said he's been bootlegging since you been getting chased down the street

I'm your huckleberry indeed breh:deadrose:

:mjlol:

fareal bruh...I was using my work lan to download.....It got so bad at one point...I was puttin DVDs in mini-manilla enevlopes droppin them off to co-workers desk...even had baby mommas coming by the job like it was a drive thru....

one of the managers sent a office-wide memo out talking about drug-use...because they thought I was selling drugs at work because of all the hand-to hands in the parking lot:mjcry:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjlol:

fareal bruh...I was using my work lan to download.....It got so bad at one point...I was puttin DVDs in mini-manilla enevlopes droppin them off to co-workers desk...even had baby mommas coming by the job like it was a drive thru....

one of the managers sent a office-wide memo out talking about drug-use...because they thought I was selling drugs at work because of all the hand-to hands in the parking lot:mjcry:

:deadrose: moving product in these streets for real