THOSE DVD SCREENERS FOR AWARD SEASON ARE STARTING TO TRICKLE ONLINE BREHS WOOOOOOOOOO

tr2k

All Star
Daps
If I pm you multiple links that work will you rep me? I got to get my shyts out of the minuses.
Reps?....I take that
p8oPz6W.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
whats the point of putting a 1080p movie on a tablet with a 10" screen anyways? SD movies should suffice there.
Shhhhhh :stop:

*Buys $500 cell phone cuz the 4.?in display is rumored to be a higher pixel 1080p than the version that came out 6mnths ago*
If I pm you multiple links that work will you rep me? I got to get my shyts out of the minuses.
Dis nikka said "if I PM you some links that work" :russ:

I know this nikka trying to get into the weed game right. He got some funk, but he not no hustler n shyt
So he comes thru with his funk (which others have the same shyt) and he wants to start setting prices all high n shyt
I tell this young whippa that nikkaz can already get that shyt for $50 cheaper than what you tryna offer
He goes "Well help me, and then i'll start getting it cheaper and we'll take over" :laff:

I'mma start calling that nikka Kabnis for now on :heh:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Just saw Dallas Buyers Club, Matthew Macongahey shut it down. :lawd: He went full retard brehs, shyt like that is gonna win you some awards.

As far as the movie, it was pretty good,:ehh:interesting subject matter.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:yall dont have $8-$10 laying around :patrice:

I do...but I'm salty because I took a date to see American Hustle the day before the screener dropped. I'm trying to recoup.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
it's not like WOWS is a movie you HAVE to see on the big screen. we know it's coming soon, you'd be a damn fool to even spend $5 (and 3+ hours out) at this point.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
it's not like WOWS is a movie you HAVE to see on the big screen. we know it's coming soon, you'd be a damn fool to even spend $5 (and 3+ hours out) at this point.

Exactly breh, what do I look like spending 3 hours in a movie when I relax in the comfort of my own house. Besides it is colder than a motherfukker out this week.:sadcam:

But no work tomorrow. :umad: