THOSE DVD SCREENERS FOR AWARD SEASON ARE STARTING TO TRICKLE ONLINE BREHS WOOOOOOOOOO

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Out of the Furnace 2013 720p DVDScr x264 AC3-AVeNGeRZ

1041.jpg

Code:
 ViDEO
  -------------------

SoURCE...............: NTSC.VOBS - A Friend :bow:
Container............: MKV
Length...............: 1h 56mn
Size.................: 2.62 GiB
Total Bitrate........: 3 236 Kbps

Codec................: x264
Type.................: 720p
Format Profile Level.: High@L4.1
Resolution...........: 1280 x 542
Aspect Ratio.........: 2.35:1
Bitrate..............: 2 723 Kbps
Framerate............: 23.976 fps

AuDIO
  -----------------

Codec................: AC-3
Bitrate..............: 448 Kbps
kHz/bit..............: 48.0 KHz / 16 bits
Channels.............: 6 channels : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Language.............: English

NOTES
  -----------------

Vobs were nice so decided to do a sweet looking 720p DVDSCR for the lulz, take it or leave it.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
you wanna be one of those lonely people in theatres christmas day do you but i wanna watch this show at home in comfort christmas eve or boxing day
so studios release movies on christmas for the millions of lonely ppl huh :stopitslime:...my family dont live in the same state as me and christmas not a big thing for a grown ass man :rudy: so me and my lady going to the movies after i grub on some ham and fixings....if u gon chill at the house all day thats on u breh just quit using up your prayers on damn dvd screeners :russ:
i payed for gravity, thats good enough.. shyt cost me $16 :stopitslime:
:bryan: u paid to see gravity......tickets only $6.50 here so i eat at the theater :win:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
so studios release movies on christmas for the millions of lonely ppl huh :stopitslime:...my family dont live in the same state as me and christmas not a big thing for a grown ass man :rudy: so me and my lady going to the movies after i grub on some ham and fixings....if u gon chill at the house all day thats on u breh just quit using up your prayers on damn dvd screeners :russ:

:bryan: u paid to see gravity......tickets only $6.50 here so i eat at the theater :win:
i'll be with family while you two caking on yr 6.50 tickets:whew: :rudy: fucc yr fixing you piece of shyt and what the hell is gravity?:what: