THOSE DVD SCREENERS FOR AWARD SEASON ARE STARTING TO TRICKLE ONLINE BREHS WOOOOOOOOOO

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
its a kiddie movie anyway, you aint missing nothing, and I know they're based on childrens' books, but at least harry potter and hunger games and some truth and consequences to them, they were gears toward fifteen year olds, these movies look like they are geared toward nine year olds
:heh: u sound so uninformed....if u only knew the amount of decapitations and bows to the skulls that occurred in these movies :laff:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:heh: u sound so uninformed....if u only knew the amount of decapitations and bows to the skulls that occurred in these movies :laff:

yeah, I saw all those heads getting cut off and it seemed out of place to me much like legolas, plus I didn't like the whole lake town scene and the dragon didn't impress me

I saw it the high frame rate because it was the earliest showing, it looked real good in the first half of the movie, then I forgot it was there the second half

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
acyorE7Z.jpeg
When's this out?? WoW I mean.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yeah, I saw all those heads getting cut off and it seemed out of place to me much like legolas, plus I didn't like the whole lake town scene and the dragon didn't impress me

I saw it the high frame rate because it was the earliest showing, it looked real good in the first half of the movie, then I forgot it was there the second half
:dwillhuh:

:camby:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
i defended the first movie, I defended the dark world and catching fire, but this i cannot abide by
like dude said it's more of a childrens book. The hobbit in print isn't even the size of 1 full LOTR im pretty sure. The LOTR books are big, return of the king is pretty massive.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Where that Desolation of Smaug screener :lupe: had the chance to watch it last week with my boys but I told them it looked :camby:, now everyone I know is telling me that it was really good :shaq2:.