THOSE DVD SCREENERS FOR AWARD SEASON ARE STARTING TO TRICKLE ONLINE BREHS WOOOOOOOOOO

Ronald

Daps
Same nikkas calling Gravity garbage are the same Nikki's who thought After Earth "was brilliant", Fast and Furious 6 was "the greatest movie I've seen in awhile" and Tranformers 3 is "the GOAT can't wait for 4."

That's not a mistake Brehs.

Pretty sure it was you that made a post like this to me when I said The Great Gatsby would be trash. Looks like I was right

:camby:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Gravity had me shook though ...one of the better movies this year, dealt with philosophy, religion, and the importance of science.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
gravity is good but i think it could have been a bit better, im sick of movies relying on tragedy to make suspense or whatever.

They should have just had both of them survive... and used their brain to write good parts about them trying to both survive in space. There is too much of this "oh and she misses the bar, oh but wait she grabs another one" fuk it just make her grab the first bar. They should have had them both get safely to the soyuz and then to the Chinese station. The way they made it so they could coast through orbit in space and reach other crafts but she couldn't save kowalski after reaching the soyuz is stupid. In real life dude would have been like no u getting the ship and then coming and picking me up.