THOSE DVD SCREENERS FOR AWARD SEASON ARE STARTING TO TRICKLE ONLINE BREHS WOOOOOOOOOO

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:comeon:Like I said. I'd be watching TFA again if that's the case.

:umad:I see though. Gotta wait till chrima to see it cause you a stan for some cinematographer.
Actually most of us have to wait until January 8th to see it. But I'll gladly wait to see it on a brand new 4K movie theater screen :umad:

Last edited:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Actually most of us have to wait until January 8th to see it. But I'll gladly wait to see it on a brand new 4K screen :umad:
:obama:That cac life. To be entitled must feel nice.
That ain't my life though.:birdman:nikkaz ain't sitting in a theater for 2 and a half hours to watch leo breh.

:yeshrug:Movie is fukking dope though and that's all I care about.

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:obama:That cac life. To be entitled must feel nice.
That ain't my life though.:birdman:nikkaz ain't sitting in a theater for 2 and a half hours to watch leo breh.

:yeshrug:Movie is fukking dope though and that's all I care about.
Going to a movie theater is entitled?

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Going to a movie theater is entitled?
:usure:Is that what I said though? You having to watch a movie on a brand 4k tv only is entitlement. What's wrong with 1080p?

Why you in this thread for anyways?:why: Don't you have a bunch of movie tickets to buy.

This ain't nothing new. :blessed:We be doing the screener life thing every year up in this bytch.
:sas1:Except for Star Wars.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:usure:Is that what I said? You having to watch a movie on 4k tvs only is entitlement. Why you in this thread for anyways? Don't you have a bunch of movie tickets to buy.

This ain't nothing new. :blessed:We be doing the screener life thing every year up in this bytch.
:sas1:Except for Star Wars.
Breh the theater screen is 4k i dont own a 4k TV.

Either way i cant watch screeners anymore the quality is just butt.

these new uploaders suck even shyt they call HDrips is worse than dvds

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Breh the theater screen is 4k i dont own a 4k TV.

Either way i cant watch screeners anymore the quality is just butt.

these new uploaders suck even shyt they call HDrips is worse than dvds
:mindblown:then why r u in this thread for dumb ass. the title SAYS dvd screeners.
:camby:you deserve a neg for wasting my time. in here hating and you aint even eating. room is the only screener that is butt. the rest are fine

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown:then why r u in this thread for dumb ass. the title SAYS dvd screeners.
:camby:you deserve a neg for wasting my time. in here hating and you aint even eating. room is the only screener that is butt. the rest are fine
Because i might watch carol.

I'll take my glasses off so my eyes don't bleed :troll: