Those digital codes that come with Blu-Rays...

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
i wouldn't call them memberships, since you don't really gotta pay for nothin...but you do gotta create an account

Moviesanywhere's the best of the bunch since it links/syncs your Amazon/Itunes/Vudu/etc. accounts so your purchases carry over through those various platforms.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
i wouldn't call them memberships, since you don't really gotta pay for nothin...but you do gotta create an account

Moviesanywhere's the best of the bunch since it links/syncs your Amazon/Itunes/Vudu/etc. accounts so your purchases carry over through those various platforms.
Its odd how not everymovie transfers tho...wonder why..i got knives out on itunes but it didnt transfer to my movies anywhere acct

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Its odd how not everymovie transfers tho...wonder why..i got knives out on itunes but it didnt transfer to my movies anywhere acct

it depends on the studio

MA is only Disney/Fox/Warner/Universal/Sony

Everything else stays where ever you redeem it..it does suck. And I fukking hate STX cause all they give is iTunes codes

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
it depends on the studio

MA is only Disney/Fox/Warner/Universal/Sony

Everything else stays where ever you redeem it..it does suck. And I fukking hate STX cause all they give is iTunes codes
Yup i figured it was the studio..only reason i signed up for MA is i was staying with my parents and pops wanted to see knives out and it wasnt there lol had to bring my apple tv over the next week.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I got starship troopers but I dont even know If this one will work. I just bought it and it came with an expired code, anyone want to try their luck?

Daps
Reppin
Houston, Screwston, TX
So moviesanywhere has a new program called screen pass. You can let people watch movies from your library. You get 3 to give away every month. Here's my last one for this month. Someone enjoy

Use this MOVIES ANYWHERE Screen Pass to choose a movie to watch from my list of Screen Pass-eligible movies.
Choose a Screen Pass Movie | Accept this Screen Pass within 7 days. Registration with MOVIES ANYWHERE required. Open to U.S. residents ages 13+. Restrictions apply. | Movies Anywhere

And check y'all's movies anywhere and start sharing the love.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
So moviesanywhere has a new program called screen pass. You can let people watch movies from your library. You get 3 to give away every month. Here's my last one for this month. Someone enjoy

Use this MOVIES ANYWHERE Screen Pass to choose a movie to watch from my list of Screen Pass-eligible movies.
Choose a Screen Pass Movie | Accept this Screen Pass within 7 days. Registration with MOVIES ANYWHERE required. Open to U.S. residents ages 13+. Restrictions apply. | Movies Anywhere

And check y'all's movies anywhere and start sharing the love.
This is kinda dope. Here’s mine: