Those digital codes that come with Blu-Rays...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
waiting for a ps4 or xbox app.
You don't need the app necessarily, plus you can get it on your phone. or just use the website

It basically means if you connect all the current retailers (itunes,Amazon, Google and VUDU) that any movies you purchased wiill be available on any of those retailers you choose to watch on. And on the movies anywhere app itself.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
You don't need the app necessarily, plus you can get it on your phone. or just use the website

It basically means if you connect all the current retailers (itunes,Amazon, Google and VUDU) that any movies you purchased wiill be available on any of those retailers you choose to watch on. And on the movies anywhere app itself.

oh shyt i didnt really read the fine print i guess. ill try it out right now!

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Yall dudes didn't put me on to those itune code selling sites. Man I racked up on made movies over the weekend and picked up an apple tv 4k.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
And it’s legit? Spider-Man for $9 :ehh:

Yeah there just the codes in the blu ray cases. I bought 30 movies over the weekend, they all activated.. be warned if you buy Spider-Man Vudu code it will activate and port to Itunes etc in hd.

If you buy a Spider-Man iTunes code and redeem in iTunes it will redeem in 4K, then back port to vudu in 4k automatically.

HappyFamily has a dark tower code for sale but it will only port in hd instead of 4K because it’s a vudu code.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Yeah there just the codes in the blu ray cases. I bought 30 movies over the weekend, they all activated.. be warned if you buy Spider-Man Vudu code it will activate and port to Itunes etc in hd.

If you buy a Spider-Man iTunes code and redeem in iTunes it will redeem in 4K, then back port to vudu in 4k automatically.

HappyFamily has a dark tower code for sale but it will only port in hd instead of 4K because it’s a vudu code.
There’s some good movies on there for like $2. Imma try it out. Props

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Ultraviolet Cinema

War of Planet of the apes for $8.95 4K or if you want to wait until Friday $4.99
Personally for new releases I recommend the bluray.com trading forums or the google + ultraviolet page

Older releases you can do the mobile disc to digital trick on the VUDU app for $2 HDX if it's eligible