Those digital codes that come with Blu-Rays...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Let me know if the codes work for y'all. I didn't even consider that since I'm in Canada the code may not work in the states. That would be shytty.

If it doesn't I apologize but the codes will be for Canadian brehs only :francis:

Edit: it worked for @kingdarius

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: Cause we already own that great movie
giphy.gif

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@obarth @kingdarius @Dr.Omega @The War Report @Flex Grossman @KevCo

Can y'all just re-confirm for me which ones of those worked and which ones didn't. And for those that worked if you did something different other than going to the site I gave like going straight through iTunes or vudu.

If you've tried everything and it didn't work I'll put the titles back as available and mark them as Canadian only.

In the future I'll do that as well. People can try,they don't work because of the region I'll put em back in rotation.

I'll probably limit how many titles I put up,like 5-10 every month but I'll consistently do that every month probably here on out.

Also please don't give the codes out to someone else if they don't work for you because I'll just find someone else on my end. If you don't rep and neg as per request you won't get any more codes from me,it's really not much to ask for. I'm not going to chase you around asking for it to be done.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Alright for any brehs getting the region lock message @The War Report and @Flex Grossman try redeeming through iTunes or vudu. Other posters getting the same message from the main sites had success redeeming that way.
I used hola on foxredeem to fake my location to canada then redeemed it on Itunes.