Those digital codes that come with Blu-Rays...

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
5* Thread and I hope y'all dappin and reppin up the homies who's droppin this shyt. Y'all see they could be posted up on Ebay selling this shyt and they givin out Christmas gifts in this bytch.
You're only allowed to post them if you're actually mailing a disk with the code, otherwise they get taken down.

You have to go to other forums if you want to sell your codes. Still a nice gesture to those giving them away.:salute:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I got one with the GOT Season 1 bluray I got for Xmas. Anybody want to trade? :ld:
Or wants the UV version. I will just take the itunes

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
I got one with the GOT Season 1 bluray I got for Xmas. Anybody want to trade? :ld:
Or wants the UV version. I will just take the itunes
I specifically asked for it last page, I'll take it if you still have it.:damn:

I can give a Boardwalk Empire iTunes in Exchange.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
anyone got that man of steel, im willing to trade, otherwise i pretty much have no need for most of these, i buy mad blu rays but just didnt wanna cop superman wouldnt mind seeing it on blu ray if someone has a code that be nice

heres what i have,
pain and gain
pacific rim
conjuring
world war z

prolly more if i opened and looked at all my past ones purchased lol

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
anyone got that man of steel, im willing to trade, otherwise i pretty much have no need for most of these, i buy mad blu rays but just didnt wanna cop superman wouldnt mind seeing it on blu ray if someone has a code that be nice

heres what i have,
pain and gain
pacific rim
conjuring
world war z

prolly more if i opened and looked at all my past ones purchased lol
EDIT: Nevermind.
You mind sending WWZ & The Conjuring? I'll return the favor with something I listed (first page) or something down the line