Supporter
Daps
Be real, which one have you watched.

I saw Twelve twice.

The ending is on :dj2::rambo::bustback::krs::bustback::bustback::to::laff:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I saw the one where he's selling some new drug, some white broad gets addicted and fukks him for some...thought it was pretty good, entertaining flick

Saw part of the one that he lost all that weight for...playing a football player with cancer...shyt went straight to BET i think...one of the most hilariously awful movies I've ever watched..i was LITERALLY in tears of laughter trying to watch it

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw the one where he's selling some new drug, some white broad gets addicted and fukks him for some...thought it was pretty good, entertaining flick

Saw part of the one that he lost all that weight for...playing a football player with cancer...shyt went straight to BET i think...one of the most hilariously awful movies I've ever watched..i was LITERALLY in tears of laughter trying to watch it

That sounds like Twelve.

That's his only movie I've been able to sit through twice. :yeshrug:

I don't know how he got a movie career to begin with, to be dropping movies like this.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka got multiple direct tv movies? I only know of that Things Fall Apart joint. fukk him though, I ain't watching that shyt :win: