This Year's WaleMania Lineup Is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I don't understand the Swerve posts. What I miss?
Swerve got upset about being included on the BRP 50 list (and he was ranked pretty highly, too). The BRP 50 is an annual list of the top 50 Black wrestlers, and it's a pretty cool lost to be on; but last year, Swerve was on some "I'm not Black, I'm Swerve" bs.

:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Swerve got upset about being included on the BRP 50 list (and he was ranked pretty highly, too). The BRP 50 is an annual list of the top 50 Black wrestlers, and it's a pretty cool lost to be on; but last year, Swerve was on some "I'm not Black, I'm Swerve" bs.

:mjpls:

I've heard of the list and I've read some things about it, I just didn't know that Swerve had a problem with it. That's dumb on his part

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Went last year in Dallas and it was a vibe for real. You’d see wrestlers and wrestling personalities at the bar and on stage chilling. RVD and his girl was there, Gigi Dollin was getting lit, Swerve performed (and it was terrible, I swear he’s a Horrible rapper in my opinion), and they surprisingly had some fine women there. Most importantly, it didn’t smell :wow:

Kinda upset that I’m not going to Mania weekend this month, especially since it’s in Cali, but I’ll be at the next one in Philly forsure