Nice try Andrew Tates has a tattoo on his left arm

images

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
In hindsight Kevin was on point..

These others are just chancers.
Yeah.

Kevin, despite his flaws, was pretty solid. He gave both women and men hard-lined advice and he honestly didn't even come across that "Red Pill" in my eyes. I see him and "The Roommates" as being more into self-improvement towards stable relationships and marriages rather than focusing on hypergamy, sex, feminism, and dating woes all the time.

Tate and most of the others just play off the outrage and frustrations of sexually frustrated or dateless men for views and content. Tate's popularity especially in comparison to Kevin was off the strength of White boys including both dateless incels and regular dudes who see him as a walking meme or cartoon character and don't even take him that seriously. The latter "ironically" like him just like people used to "ironically" like Lil B and call him "Based God."

I think that's especially true today given his current transgressions. Tate is basically a meme now and he sorta plays into it whereas Kevin seemed very focused with his approach most of the time.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
U need jesus

LoL why. I don't follow none of these people but the dude in OP just seemed off. Googled off a hunch and saw that it's a different person. Only connection to Andrew is I knew his Dad. But didnt even know he was his dad or who this dude Andrew was.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Saint Kevin was caught on video telling yall that it's time to leave women alone and give men a chance. I heard it with my own ears:dame:

I ducked class that day so I missed that lesson and wasnt affected, influenced or disturbed in any shape way or form..I hope youre ok :mjlol:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Yeah.

Kevin, despite his flaws, was pretty solid. He gave both women and men hard-lined advice and he honestly didn't even come across that "Red Pill" in my eyes. I see him and "The Roommates" as being more into self-improvement towards stable relationships and marriages rather than focusing on hypergamy, sex, feminism, and dating woes all the time.

Tate and most of the others just play off the outrage and frustrations of sexually frustrated or dateless men for views and content. Tate's popularity especially in comparison to Kevin was off the strength of White boys including both dateless incels and regular dudes who see him as a walking meme or cartoon character and don't even take him that seriously. The latter "ironically" like him just like people used to "ironically" like Lil B and call him "Based God."

I think that's especially true today given his current transgressions. Tate is basically a meme now and he sorta plays into it whereas Kevin seemed very focused with his approach most of the time.

Tate served the same purpose as Trump.

An amusing role model for lazy a$$holes who would rather hate others, be on the wrong side of history because its easy, and get a daily drug-like rise out of listening to hateful rhetoric that makes them feel like noble victims of a culture war, rather than look in the mirror, reflect, and put in the work.

What these desperate fellas don't seem to understand is that we have a word for human being who could find it in their soul and even have the energy to lead their entire lives, careers, and political views spreading hatred towards others with no empathy. We call them "sociopaths" and they're not the most reliable role models. What goes around and comes around, and you will be left with egg on your face again and again trusting in these losers until you finally figure out you're being taken advantage and emotionally manipulated by scammers with their own issues, move away from hate and lazy scapegoat finger pointing, and do real work for your self esteem, and happiness.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah.

"Solid" black men speaking white supremacist rhetoric. Calling black women mathmatically the most unnatractive:martin:?

Last edited: