Suspected pedophile Andrew Tate arrested again

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Some of the real nikkas on here actually were fans of this full time bytch ass nikka? :scust:

nikka been a fukk boy since day 1. My judgement of character is impeccible. with bytch ass nikkas or loose women, i will see that 30 minutes into a conversation. I will never understand some of the sit yall nikkas let get past yall smh.
Incels are rampant online and IRL, only the biggest of losers follow anything this creep says:hhh:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He proclaimed he'd take a tranny over an ugly woman..he's right where he belongs, in prison and will love it :dame:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Listen rape sympathizer, I wasn’t even thinking about you for the past six years until I saw your dumbass post just now. It just reminded me of your sick posts coddling rapists. :hhh:
How can you be so sure that this dude did it when they refuse to even let him go to trial?
Why does this dude make yall so mad?
Why do yall love shytting on these celebs as soon as accusations come out? Yall love seeing people go down and lose their money because of an accusation? If he did it the. They would have never let him go in the first place.
This whole thread is full of people rooting to see this guy fail because what? He said something that hurt your feelings? That’s not wierd to you then I got nothing else to say

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
How can you be so sure that this dude did it when they refuse to even let him go to trial?
Why does this dude make yall so mad?
Why do yall love shytting on these celebs as soon as accusations come out? Yall love seeing people go down and lose their money because of an accusation? If he did it the. They would have never let him go in the first place.
This whole thread is full of people rooting to see this guy fail because what? He said something that hurt your feelings? That’s not wierd to you then I got nothing else to say

Go kill yourself c00n ass nikka

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
What's sad is the amount of people gleeful to excuse a shytty justice system because they don't like him as a person.

There is no evidence he did anything illegal.

Human behavior. We deserve what we get.