This Woman has had sex with over 370 Men

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently driving a used car with shyt ton of mileage with mechanical problems is better than pulling one fresh out the lot and breaking it in. guess which one is easier to get with these nikkas. :skip:

Yeah, because a woman with a sexual past is equivalent to a busted down car. :snoop:

Bc a lot of nikkas if not most are thirst buckets and have a lack of self respect where they will sleep with any of everything that offers them p*ssy.

What self-respecting woman would want anything to do with someone who spouts out this misogynistic bullshyt?

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
Bc a lot of nikkas if not most are thirst buckets and have a lack of self respect where they will sleep with any of everything that offers them p*ssy.
because women don't put in as much work to "conquer" men sexually. If 370 guys chased after you, buying you drinks in bars, spiiting game at you all to hopefully sleep with you, they are putting in more work than you so how is you sleeping with them a "conquest" for you?

Ok so we agree that it's way easier for women to have sex than it is for men.
Yet a lot of people expect women to have sex less often than men.
:mindblown: Doesn't make any sense.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I'm not making excuses for her, but this is different then just being some hoe:manny:

She had an ADDICTION. Anyone who has ever had one, knows the feeling.

And 9 out of 10, a sex addiction is usually secondary to a more serious mental disorder. Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia for example.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don't care, cause to them if they sleep with 100 women, they're pimps and just having fun, but a woman who sleeps with 100 men is a whore, damaged goods, and not wife-worthy
:snoop:

let's be real... a woman has never congratulated another woman like, "hey girl, how you get all those dikks?"... it's not an accomplishment. Now if a man slept with a 1000 women.. he could start seminars and shyt... It's not the same.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ok so we agree that it's way easier for women to have sex than it is for men.
Yet a lot of people expect women to have sex less often than men.
:mindblown: Doesn't make any sense.

casual sex yes

any women can get sex every hour if she wanted its not a accomplishment

its the same how male virgins are ridiculed and left at, while female virgins are exalted

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Yeah, because a woman with a sexual past is equivalent to a busted down . :snoop:]

Yes bc women like that have no value in my eyes, emotional baggage and probable heatlh risk I want no part in dealing with.

What self-respecting woman would want anything to do with someone who spouts out this misogynistic bullshyt

bc Self respecting women recognize value when they see it in a man, not suckers like you who put up with any and everything as long as you're getting p*ssy. i choose the women I wanna be with not the other way around chump

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes bc women like that have no value in my eyes, emotional baggage and probable heatlh risk I want no part in dealing with.

bc Self respecting women recognize value when they see it in a man, not suckers like you who put up with any and everything as long as you're getting p*ssy. i choose the women I wanna be with not the other way around chump

So... no self-respecting woman at all. Like I thought.