This Woman has had sex with over 370 Men

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
APPROACHING a man at a bar, Seyi Kolade had only one thing on her mind as she chatted with the stranger – SEX.

Within hours the pair were in bed together and she was delighted at how her evening had panned out.

And this was not a chance encounter, for Seyi was a sex addict and it was what she did almost every day for 13 YEARS.

Last night she said: “Sex addiction took hold of my life.”

Seyi, 35, was just 17 when she became dependent on sleeping with men. By 19 she had had 40 partners and she says she has bedded a shocking total of 370 men.

365 x 13 years =/= 370 I just read the first couple paragraphs of the article but I don't understand the math.

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
Over 13 years she averaged 2-3 new partners a month. I know a few people moving faster than that.

Move slow out here brehs.

They don't care, cause to them if they sleep with 100 women, they're pimps and just having fun, but a woman who sleeps with 100 men is a whore, damaged goods, and not wife-worthy
:snoop:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
mysmilie_910.gif
mysmilie_910.gif
mysmilie_910.gif

That p*ssy...
Like%20a%20hotdog%20down%20a%20hallway.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
They don't care, cause to them if they sleep with 100 women, they're pimps and just having fun, but a woman who sleeps with 100 men is a whore, damamged goods, and not wife-worthy
:snoop:

I can't bother with these hypocrites lmao.

And here is the stupidity in it all, why are you trying to form some sort of solidarity with this chick and defending her?

I don't go into threads defending nikkas that have 20+ kids by multiple different women, dudes will shyt on a man for that. Yet, when it's a whore clearly being a whore, you chicks throw flags on the play, hold hands, sing kumbaya and defend such shytty practices. Then you wonder why dudes assume you too may be putting up numbers prime Babe Ruth stats. This bytch had all sorts of STDs, what are you two trying to defend?

Daps
And here is the stupidity in it all, why are you trying to form some sort of solidarity with this chick and defending her?

I don't go into threads defending nikkas that have 20+ kids by multiple different women, dudes will shyt on a man for that. Yet, when it's a whore clearly being a whore, you chicks throw flags on the play, hold hands, sing kumbaya and defend such shytty practices. Then you wonder why dudes assume you too may be putting up numbers prime Babe Ruth stats. This bytch had all sorts of STDs, what are you two trying to defend?

Where in my post was I defending her? I'll wait.
I'm indifferent about it :manny: