This woman fine right here

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
If you like women like this move to the south and start attending Baptist, Pentecostal , Cogic and AME churches.

Plenty of single women who may have a child or two

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Fine where?
michael-jordan-laughing-clapping-101dtgjodehyp2xj.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas that don't think this woman is fine are telling on yourselves. Bunch of weak dikk unmanly nikkas, I'd flip this a room upside down with this bytch...

(I'm clowning, don't yall all come at me emotional 🤣)...

For real though I love women like this! 🤣 🤣

Nah, y'all telling on yourselves. Telling us all you have extremely low standards.

Type to go to the club and immediately go for the fat bytches because they're less likely to shoot you down. Then you gotta sneak around town because you don't want people to know you're smashing Big Shirley:hhh:

Go get a fit woman who takes care of herself.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Nah, y'all telling on yourselves. Telling us all you have extremely low standards.

Type to go to the club and immediately go for the fat bytches because they're less likely to shoot you down. Then you gotta sneak around town because you don't want people to know you're smashing Big Shirley:hhh:

Go get a fit woman who takes care of herself.
First of all, went to the club on Halloween for the first time in like 8½ years, and wasn't on nobody "fat" 😂 I don't do clubs though...

I don't want no obese woman and this woman ain't that, but I also don't really want no workout freak. I love women with meat on they bones and this bytch is beautiful too, I'd break her big ass in half...

I go for any chick I find attractive though!