this whole TO fiasco...shows that most of these athletes got no game

YBE

Banned
Daps
nikka....if i was gonna be as fukked up as :to: right now.....all my babymoms would be 20/10

thats the least i could do.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
fukking same chicks i see on plenty of fish

scust

man these nikkas just stupid they try to play it safe when all actuality it doesnt matter if the bytch ugly,white/black whatever because once these nikkas fukk up these bytches like :win: i have no sympathy for none of them atleast make sure your baby mom is a bad bytch if you gonna fukk up though cuz those bytches T.O. got are :huhldup: :snoop:

But he got STDs

trade off :manny:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
My nikka TO was dancing with cheerleaders and taking their pom poms and not even lookin at them. :smh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
man these nikkas just stupid they try to play it safe when all actuality it doesnt matter if the bytch ugly,white/black whatever because once these nikkas fukk up these bytches like :win: i have no sympathy for none of them atleast make sure your baby mom is a bad bytch if you gonna fukk up though cuz those bytches T.O. got are :huhldup: :snoop:

trade off :manny:

Does it matter if she looks good? Screams pilar sanders

These dudes are idiots after one kid get a damn vasectomy

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
The sad thing is he was a star in the league when he was fukkin with these bytches so that makes it even worse. Even they were prolly surprised that nikka gave them the time of day

blackmamba81

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ever since I seen some of T.O. reality show it was very obvious that he had plenty money and fame but zero game.

Crying over some 24 year old white chick and then when Jessica White shows up at his crib with the bikini on he was like "What are you doing?"

I was like :snoop: this nikka
:deadrose: