This whole fatkini thing

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
utterly disgusting, only women embrace and are proud of obesity and unhealthy lifestyle by throwing words around like "curvy":, "thick", "only a real man appreciates curves (cellulite) so demonic friends.

Got these feminists out there "it promotes self confidence" ":childplease:", these are the same people who blast barbie for being skinny, just wait a few years from now your fat kid will be playing with a fat barbie.

The overall embrace ness and i'm fat and proud attitude of western women is disgusting, nowhere else in the world are whales pigs and cows are free to roam like this. I've traveled he world and fat chicks are loathed you barely see em like they are scared to come out during the day.

The xoJane and Gabi Fresh Fatkini Gallery: 31 Hot Sexy Fat Girls in Skimpy Swimwear | xoJane

look at these whales disgusting, ":beauty comes in all shapes and sizes": child please, stop giving fatties a reason to be fat, these whales will be a drain on the healthcare system in due time. The day we stopped ostracizing fat women and single moms is the day the epidemic started.

180021286.jpg

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
:gag:

:russ: @ the comments on that blog though

As a size 20 girl, I HATE the word fat. It's super offensive to me and I really dislike this new trend of trying to "reclaim" it. It isn't reclaimed, for me. It hurts. It can still be used as a weapon, and to hear it used so ubiquitously on blogs I visit to find fashion ideas

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
I love the idea of baring it all so that the world can see women come in all shapes and sizes. But as a plus size person who is trying to inject more positivity into my personal self image I resent the term fatkini, its a little degrading and personally, joking about being fat is just as bad as calling yourself fat. Fat has become such a negative term, why not just say Unique? Because to some these women may be fat, but there were several pictures where I caught myself proclaiming "WTH? this girl isn't even fat!!! "... just my two cents.
:snoop: maybe because 'unique' is literally already a word with its own definition which has nothing to do with overweight women

these comments are comedy brehs.

dude called Mister Jones telling it str8 said:
Then lose some damn weight.
fat chick said:
Mister jones....you are a jerk...Leave us alone....Jump in a lake and find our bag of bones to love. Those women are fine for you, there are better men available for us

:russ:

Minty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Peach Creek
the funny thing is they say "love the body you're in no matter how fat you are." If you really loved your body wouldn't you do your best to keep it healthy? If you love your car would you let it get dirty and dent it up? No. So if you love the body you're in why let yourself get unhealthy? I hate this movement. All these new movements are about self validation. It's a lot easier for me to work out every day and eat healthy than it is to look in the mirror everyday and see a fat blob. And just so you fatties know, you can be thin and be curvy.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You know what brehs? I remember when I was skinny and these fat obese women at work would be like your so skinny reincar what do you eat, however if I were to say you are so fat what would do you eat I would be in hr.

The double standard for these fat orcas is disgusting

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You know what brehs? I remember when I was skinny and these fat obese women at work would be like your so skinny reincar what do you eat, however if I were to say you are so fat what would do you eat I would be in hr.

That's true, I know exactly how it is (check my thread in the gym)
but a skinny GIRL can say the same thing..

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management

Its this society we live in that stops fat people from getting their feelings hurt.