This White bul is NICE...Reminds me of Chief Keef "I don't like"and he bout that life

Engelwood

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BADDEST OF THEM AAAAWWWWWWLLLLLLLLL!!

The talent is dripping from his nose!

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I SAID, OOH, GIRL WORK IT! WORK THAT THAAANG, IM BOUT TO MAKE IT RAIN CAUSE YOU'RE DRIVIN' ME INSANE!

AsAboveSoBelow

The Empire State
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Jamaica Queens
There is a troll war against hip-hop that's taking place that shouldn't be. Seeing as how minority cultures are fascinated with things that are popular in white/internet culture first and then kill it (Planking, whatever new 'jackass challenge' is on youtube, etc) we will see damage done to hip-hop by minorities not realizing when to not "feed the trolls".

Whatever, dude is entertainment I guess.

Yes I'm mad.

Daps
BADDEST OF THEM AAAAWWWWWWLLLLLLLLL!!

The talent is dripping from his nose!

:obama:

"I'm comin' for you Mike, I'm a save your life"

:laff:

real nikkas do real things :birdman:

There is a troll war against hip-hop that's taking place that shouldn't be. Seeing as how minority cultures are fascinated with things that are popular in white/internet culture first and then kill it (Planking, whatever new 'jackass challenge' is on youtube, etc) we will see damage done to hip-hop by minorities not realizing when to not "feed the trolls".

Yes I'm mad.

I feel you, but I think you got it backwards...white people are fascinated with black people and our culture...they follow our music, our athletes, and our trends (right now we're following white people's fashion with skinny bright clothes)

Yeah, they are definitely trolling rap and slowing devaluing it...but you can't let them take away your dreams. :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I feel you, but I think you got it backwards...white people are fascinated with black people and our culture...they follow our music, our athletes, and our trends (right now we're following white people's fashion with skinny bright clothes)

Yeah, they are definitely trolling rap and slowing devaluing it...but you can't let them take away your dreams. :to:

fight for your dreams - YouTube

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

AsAboveSoBelow

The Empire State
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Jamaica Queens

fight for your dreams - YouTube

:pachaha::pachaha:

My brehs.

I feel you though.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff

Yes I'm mad.

the koons will chuckle now but cry later when he starts making money off of mocking hip hop.

Daps

:lawd:

:pachaha::pachaha:

My brehs.

I feel you though.

:jawalrus:

the koons will chuckle now but cry later when he starts making money off of mocking hip hop.

Nothing I do from my keyboard (whether I'm laughing at this guy or shunning him) will result in him gaining more success. If he becomes successful, I will have absolutely nothing to do with it.

When hip hop completely looses its appeal, black people will continue tradition and create a new genre thats fresh and new and the cycle will repeat itself until we have to create w genre after that.

Look at Jazz, Rock, ect. We make, they take so we make something else. :yeshrug:

Daps