"This What Happens When the Knicks Run the Show" Official '24-25 NY Knicks Pre-Season Thread

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Just imagine how this team gonna look when Towns shot is falling.

Bench is not gonna be bad with precious, deuce, kolek and hart
Ima say it now, I understand why the Knicks tried to trade Mitch and Randle for Towns. Mitch might not be in the starting lineup when he comes back.

The team is just so fluid offensively and defensively. Mitch would take away from that. I could see them going after another two way wing.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ima say it now, I understand why the Knicks tried to trade Mitch and Randle for Towns. Mitch might not be in the starting lineup when he comes back.

The team is just so fluid offensively and defensively. Mitch would take away from that. I could see them going after another two way wing.
Let’s play 20-30 games. The vision is there but we need more evidence it works.

If they do trade Mitch I agree on the target of a 2 way wing or they need to turn him into 2 players.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
This game was so difficult to watch and it had nothing to do with the Knicks. Some positives at least were the defense of Bridges and OG they were ridiculous throughout the game. Completely blitzed Washington to end the half.

Only serious concern seems to be where J. Hart fits with the starting lineup. Teams will play off of him from three and he’s trying too much to figure his spots.

Next game will give us by far the best test on where this team is because Jordan Poole is not Anthony Edward’s and Alex Sarr is nowhere near Julius Randle. Add in Rudy Gobert on KAT and Jaden McDaniels on Brunson and that should put everything in perspective. I can’t wait to watch this

Also I forgot, the bench will be tested having to figure out Donte, Naz and Rob Dillingham.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This game was so difficult to watch and it had nothing to do with the Knicks. Some positives at least were the defense of Bridges and OG they were ridiculous throughout the game. Completely blitzed Washington to end the half.

Only serious concern seems to be where J. Hart fits with the starting lineup. Teams will play off of him from three and he’s trying too much to figure his spots.

Next game will give us by far the best test on where this team is because Jordan Poole is not Anthony Edward’s and Alex Sarr is nowhere near Julius Randle. Add in Rudy Gobert on KAT and Jaden McDaniels on Brunson and that should put everything in perspective. I can’t wait to watch this

Also I forgot, the bench will be tested having to figure out Donte, Naz and Rob Dillingham.

All the cats saying the Knicks have depth gonna be tested