This Welch's Passion Fruit juice is the devil

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I've been off sodas since college, and stick to mostly water. but that simply lemonade or simply cranberry is my kryptonite...y'all tried those sparkling juices by Izze? that shyt is :ohlawd: .just gotta limit myself to 1 every other day or so.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
diabeetus.jpg

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Damn you nikkas don't eat or drink shyt around here. nikkas scared to drink juice now because of the sugar content. :snoop:
real juice is great but nowadays they add so much sugar that its not even worth it

also I love passion fruit you should try finding a place that sells it

Chilliando

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
has anyone actually ate a passion fruit?
!

son!!! my pops half of the fam is from St. Croix USVI... we had 3 passion fruit trees in the yard and i aint eem know it! passion fruit juice was a staple out there (nectar of the gods!) ... i remember when i was like 4-5 out there... finally of age to run around outside and shyt.. them shyts used to be all over the place.. i used to poke the lil fruits with a stick and eat out all the seeds and some of the flesh you could get on the inside.. they ain't like oranges or nothing... they yellow when they're ripe.. green when you should leave em on the tree... i never knew what they were tho, just that they was gooda den a fukk! one day i asked my grandpops what they were and he looked me dead in my eye and said they were poisonous and i shouldn't be eating em...of course i knew he was lying cuz i had been munching on em forever and nothing happened... took me madd long to figure out those were passion fruits! the fruit taste kinda similar to the drink.. but not exactly.. a lil bit more sour... you can't just yam on em.. but that concentrate..added with some water and sugar- nikka what?!?:ohlawd:

Elle

Pro
Daps
7402_2.jpg

37 grams of sugar per serving.

I cut it out of my system along with other sugar laced shyt, but every time I'm at the supermarket it calls out to me.

shyt is evil. Stay away from it.

I use to MURDA these back in the day. I had to leave them alone because of the sugar content. A woman has to keep her figure together you know...

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This juice is too sweet for my taste. Almost burns the back of my throat with all the sugar. Then I tried adding water and :ohlawd:.