This Week's Host George Stephanopoulos Interviews Joe Biden Friday, 7/5/2024 @ 8PM EST

how will biden do during this interview.....?

• biden will do just fine, bunch of nervous nelly's i swear.....

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • biden will bomb, his brain is cooked like burnt toast....

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • the damage is done either way, who cares....?

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • i'm voting for biden no matter what, you can't stop me....

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • brew, why are you giving oxygen to this madness....!!!?!? trump is the real danger to our country...

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I hate to agree but Biden has at times been sounding very Trumpian since the debate. He’s even using the orange face paint
He’s even switched from his former line of “I’m the best person to do this” to “I’m the only person who can do this”. He’s calling out journalists and mainstream press as anti-democratic enemies of the people, who actually support him regardless of what the lying polls say. He’s denigrating and insulting respected members of his own party who dare challenge his right to power. He’s being vanguarded by a petty and aggressive cadre of diehard delusional Blue MAGA supporters who deny and threaten anyone who challenges his narrative, even former and current allies. He’s putting his personal ambitions and aspirations over the good of the party. This is all behavior endemic to the Mean Mad Old White Man.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I think the chances are higher with Biden in a wheel chair than Kamala

No disrespect to her but she isn’t winning
Her numbers are even worse from what I heard. And she has no support going back to her fukking up the pet projects they gave her to show she was a legit contender.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the chances are higher with Biden in a wheel chair than Kamala

No disrespect to her but she isn’t winning
06fdf6b3-28ec-4552-9e6b-6be5bdbc487d_text.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s consistently been unpopular

I don’t think she can hold the line with college educated and non college educated white men that Biden was able to win with

Her failed presidential campaign was eye opening into her managerial style and the people who were working for her

Maybe it’s different with the Biden people

But I have little faith
let's speak frankly

Kamala's campaign is over, the second Fox State Trump News rolls out the tapes of her talking about bailing out rioters in 2020. and they force her to address it, and she gives some awful pandering answer with her wine brunch voice cracking

if CAC hillary couldn't beat trump, black/indian hillary isn't beating him either. we must live in reality

bnew

Veteran
Daps